HIRING OF THE ATLAS BOWLING CLUB PREMISES
As agreed by the main Committee, the following rules will apply, with immediate effect, for the hire of Atlas Bowls Club premises, for private functions.
— Social and Non-Members to hire the facility for a fee of R500.00, together with the fees of the Club Barman and deposit, paid up front, and subject to conditions as set out by the Club Committee, as amended from time to time. (Total: R1200.00)
Conditions will apply as follows:
- Two (2) weeks notice to be given, in writing, to the Main Committee.
- A deposit of R500.00 (Five Hundred Rand Only) to be paid, up front, to cover damage to premises, any breakages, laundering of tablecloths and overtime of Barman.
- NO private liquor is to be brought onto the premises. Arrangements can be made should special drinks, other than that normally stocked, be required.
- The services of the Club Barman MUST be utilised at all functions at the agreed rate of payment as set by the Committee, subject to change from time to time. The Bar Manager or his designate / volunteer (a club member) to be present at such function. The hirer shall be responsible for this payment up front. The agreed payment is presently R200.00 (Two Hundred Rand Only) per shift (defined by the Committee). An evening shift would cease at 12 Midnight and thereafter a fee of R100.00 per hour will apply. The deposit shall be used to offset this amount.
- It is encouraged that all functions end by 12 Midnight and that the premises be cleaned and vacated by 01:00. The person responsible for the hiring of the premises must ensure that the facility is properly cleaned before leaving.
- For convenience, it should be noted that a spit braai is available for hire at R250.00 which includes the use of 1 x bottle of gas. The braai is sufficient to cater for +- 30 people. Braai also to be left clean upon departure.
- The hirer shall make sure that children/guests are kept under control, out from behind the bar area and shall not play on the greens. This is extremely important as the greens could be damaged and made irreparable. Should confetti (as in numbers) and balloons be used for decoration, please ensure that these are not thrown on the greens, as again, this causes damage.
- Smoking to be in the designated area only. Please ensure that ashtrays are used and butts are not thrown on the ground.
For Venue Hire bookings and enquiries please contact Mandy Hinstridge – Secretary – 082 213 5258
By Order of the Committee
Atlas Bowling Club